Lost SS Card
September 15, 2016
Where To Get a Social Security Card
September 22, 2016

Apply for the Card Now

Lost and Stolen Social Security Cards

If you lose your social security card or it gets taken, you’re in a very bad situation. We’re here to help you replace Social Security Card. Here at Application Filing Service, you will find out exactly how to get a new social security card, but initially, you need to secure your identity.

The easiest most common method is to apply online for your Replacement Social Security Card

Although most of professionals will tell you that changing the card should be your first step, this is not perfect. It is best to protect your identity initially! If somebody steals your identity, your good name could be torn to shreds and your credit history could be put through the wringer.

Replace Social Security Card

The first thing you’ll want to do is start submitting grievances to the appropriate entities. Initially, you ought to call the FTC, Federal Trade Commission. The FTC works together with the Social Security Administration to help combat identity theft.

They’ll be able to watch on your SSN and guarantee it is not being used in a devious manner. Second, you should file a problem with the Internet Criminal offense Complaint Center. When this has been completed, you ought to examine your Social Security records and your earnings estimations. Ensure everything is precise.

Lastly, you must begin monitoring your credit reports! Somebody could quickly use your SSN, as a way to register for credit, get loans and open accounts in our name. By keeping track of these reports, you will have the ability to spot deceitful behavior and report it instantly.

If you happen to area activity, which could be deceptive, you will wish to submit a grievance with the Federal Trade Commission immediately! Once completed, you must call each of the three credit reporting entities and make them away of the deceptive activity.

Legal Information: USA Filing Services LLC is a third party agent that processes and facilitates the social security card request process making it easier for our customers to change names on a social security card or assist with getting a new social security card or replacement social security card there is a one time document processing service fee of $39.00 (USD) and our additional services offered exclusively for all social security card processing can only be found here. Please note that this service is available for free if you file yourself directly through the social security offices in person. Why wait in line and file with multiple agencies and/or companies when we'll help you update everything from one online application? Save time and money by utilizing our services. USA filing Services LLC acts as an authorized agent for users wishing to file their social security card application, new, updates, renewals and replace social security card. The accuracy of the information is the responsibility of the user. Please note that your access to and use of change USA Filing Services LLC is subject to additional terms and conditions. Please allow up to 7-10 days for completion. Getting a new social security card isn't difficult if you know how to get a new social security card and change name on social security card ©2014 USA Filing Services LLC All rights reserved.

Refund Policy: 30 day satisfaction guaranteed. If you're unsatisfied with our filing services for any reason simply click on the cancel order link you will receive after your order or simply contact us via the contact information found directly below.
Please note: Online check payments can not be refunded.

Contact Us: Live chat via Application-filing-service.com during normal business hours or E-mail us for a quick response 24/7 at support@application-filing-service.com or by phone from 9AM to 8PM (EST) Monday Through Sunday at (707) 948-6245

USA Filing Services, LLC
1335 Main St. Suite 100
Cincinnati, OH 45202