Learn About the Different Types of Social Security Cards

Apply for the Card Now


Please refer to the Social Security Card Application in order to apply online for Social Security Card quick and easy.

Change name on social security card after marriage

Many people change their name after getting married or divorced. Changing name on social security card is one of the first things you need to do after marriage or divorce. If you change your name, you need to update the card by changing name on social security card as well.

Change name on social security card

There are two type of social security cards that a person may apply for. The first type is a new, original social security card for people that currently don’t have a number assigned to them. The second type of social security card is a replacement card for people who have lost or are in the possession of a damaged social security card. The forms to obtain both of these types of cards can be found for free by visiting the SSA office directly. We are not affiliated with the Social Security Administration in any way, but we do offer an easy assisted online assistant to help you with the process. Avoid costly mistakes and long lines, but allowing us to help!

Applying for a New Social Security Card

If you haven’t been assigned a social security number, you will need various documents in order to prove that you are a U.S. Citizen, to prove your current immigration status if you are a noncitizen, to prove your age and to prove your identity. While applying for a new social security card may seem daunting, our team at https://www.application-filing-service.com/ can help throughout the process. Documents that establish proof of U.S. citizenship include a passport or U.S. birth certificate. To prove your age, you will need to present a birth certificate. If you don’t have a birth certificate, alternative documents that can be presented are a U.S. passport, U.S. hospital record or religious record made before the age of five. In order to prove your identity, acceptable documents that can be used include a current U.S. Passport, U.S. driver’s license or state-issued non-driver identification card. Other documents that may be used to prove your identity are an employee identification card, U.S. Military identification card, health insurance card or a school identification card if you do not hold a current, government-issued document.

Applying for a Replacement Social Security Card

The requirements to apply for a replacement social security card aren’t as stringent as applying for a new, original social security card. Replacing a social security card is free, but you are limited to three replacements in a year and ten during your lifetime, except in the case of special circumstances. Applying for a replacement social security card because of a name change will not count against the replacement limits. In order to apply for a replacement social security card, you will need to present proof of your U.S. citizenship and your identity. A U.S. passport or birth certificate are acceptable documents to prove that. Acceptable documents to prove your identity include a U.S. driver’s license, state-issued non-driver identification card, or U.S. passport. Alternative documents such as a school identification card or an employee identification card may be used if you don’t hold a current, government-issued document.

How Our Team Can Help

When you let us do the work, we ensure that getting your social security card is fast and easy. Why do this time-consuming, complex process alone when our team can save you time and process your application according to current government regulations all for a low, one-time fee. Our specialists will complete your application for you so you don’t have to. We are also available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to answer any questions you may have throughout the process. So instead of going through this daunting process alone, file with us so our experts can prepare your forms and guide you throughout the process.

Legal Information: USA Filing Services LLC is a third party agent that processes and facilitates the social security card request process making it easier for our customers to change names on a social security card or assist with getting a new social security card or replacement social security card there is a one time document processing service fee of $39.00 (USD) and our additional services offered exclusively for all social security card processing can only be found here. Please note that this service is available for free if you file yourself directly through the social security offices in person. Why wait in line and file with multiple agencies and/or companies when we'll help you update everything from one online application? Save time and money by utilizing our services. USA filing Services LLC acts as an authorized agent for users wishing to file their social security card application, new, updates, renewals and replace social security card. The accuracy of the information is the responsibility of the user. Please note that your access to and use of change USA Filing Services LLC is subject to additional terms and conditions. Please allow up to 7-10 days for completion. Getting a new social security card isn't difficult if you know how to get a new social security card and change name on social security card ©2014 USA Filing Services LLC All rights reserved.

Refund Policy: 30 day satisfaction guaranteed. If you're unsatisfied with our filing services for any reason simply click on the cancel order link you will receive after your order or simply contact us via the contact information found directly below.
Please note: Online check payments can not be refunded.

Contact Us: Live chat via Application-filing-service.com during normal business hours or E-mail us for a quick response 24/7 at support@application-filing-service.com or by phone from 9AM to 8PM (EST) Monday Through Sunday at (707) 948-6245

USA Filing Services, LLC
1335 Main St. Suite 100
Cincinnati, OH 45202